Does your business post frequently on your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or blog? Do you ever wonder what day and time could make an impact when interacting with your fans? Don’t forget that your main focus should be to post outstanding content. You still want to keep in mind that when you post makes a difference.
According to Socialnomics founder, Erik Qualman, certain days and times are generally best to get the most engagement. Below are a few simple tips:
1. Best days to post content: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday’s
2. The least trafficked day is Saturday, followed by Sunday
3. Best times to post 10 am – 11:30 am and 1 – 3:30 pm
4. Unless you have a commerce site, holidays are typically slower trafficked days.
5. Keep in mind time zones when posting.
Get the most out of your social media connections with eMerge™. Send updates, manage engagement, and monitor your interactions with one or multiple social channels all in one interface. For more information, contact Team eMerge™ at 985-781-4471 or visit www.Easyemerge.com.
Fan us on Facebook for the latest interactive marketing news, tips and tricks.
eMerge™ offers a comprehensive interactive marketing solution in one convenient interface. Deliver a consistent message through all major online marketing channels - email marketing, social media marketing, mobile marketing and landing page marketing – and understand what’s happening with real-time results.